Cyberport Startup Forum – June 8th
Cyberport is going to organise a “Shaping Your Path for Entrepreneurship – Cyberport Start-up Forum” on 8 Jun (Thur) with Cyberport start-ups to share their experiences of entrepreneurship and let you learn more about the entrepreneurial supports offered by Cyberport’s flagship entrepreneurship programmes - Cyberport Creative Micro Fund (CCMF) and Cyberport Incubation Programme which are now calling for applications.
The forum also includes a workshop to address one of the most significant developments in the start-up world “Lean Start-up and Business Model” which definitely generates a key impact on the successful creation of new ventures. The key topics in the forum include:
- Sharing by Cyberport start-ups (Origami Group Limited, Heycoins Limited) on their path to entrepreneurship
- CCMF and Cyberport Incubation Programme application tips
- Cyberport supporting services and new initiatives to start-ups
- Entrepreneurship Workshop on “Intro to Lean Startup and Business Model Canvas” conducted by Mr. Deepak Madnani, Founder – CEO – Paperclip Startup Campus
Date: 8 June 2017 (Thu)
Time: 1:45 pm – 5:00 pm
Venue: Training Room 1-3 (Level 3, Cyberport 3 (Core F), 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong)
Rundown: please click here
*Round trip transportation between Admiralty and Cyberport 3 will be provided.
- Admiralty > Cyberport: depart at 1:15 pm at Admiralty Centre (海富中心)
- Cyberport > Admiralty: depart at 5:15 pm at Cyberport 3 ground floor
Seats are limited*. Register here before 31 May to secure your seat!