Cyberport Incubation Programme Deadline Jun 30th
Up to HK$330,000 resources for startups.
Cyberport Incubation Programme supports entrepreneurs and start-ups with resources that aim to accelerate their growth.
In addition to a range of business and professional services, incubatees get up to HK$330,000 support over 24 months. Incubatees can participate in the programme on-site at Cyberport, or off-site at their own premises.
A viable business plan for a digital tech related product / service solutions to be ready for market in 12 to 18 months is essential.
Most applicants are incorporated business entities. You can apply to join the Programme as a start-up business. However, upon admission, an incubatee must be a company registered and incorporated in Hong Kong .
The following support is available to successful applicants:
- Up to HK$330,000 in financial assistance (HK$50,000 for initial working capital and up to HK$280,000 to reimburse approved expenditures)
- Rent-free working space for up to 24 months (only for incubatees who chose to work on-site at Cyberport)
- Free use of Cyberport shared meeting rooms, conference rooms, co-working spaces and other facilities
- Production services subsidised to 75% at Cyberport Technology Centre
- Professional services including legal consultancy services subsidised to 75%
- Monthly salaries subsidised to 50%, or up to HK$9,000, for graduate interns (whichever is less)
- Training, trade fair or exhibition services subsidised to 75%
- Advertising subsidised up to HK$50,000
- Meetings with entrepreneurs and investors, and networking opportunities
- Two-year free usage of a .hk domain name